The REALTORS® Legislative Meetings is where NAR members take an active role to advance the real estate industry, public policy and the association. REALTORS® come to the Washington, DC area for Capitol Hill visits, special issues forums, committee meetings, legislative activities and the industry trade show. This year’s Legislative Meetings take place May 1-6, 2022, and the REALTORS® Trade Expo takes place May 3-4, 2022. The event is held annually near Washington, DC each May.
New in 2022
The Legislative Meetings and the Trade Expo are housed under one roof, at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center.
2019 Regulatory Issues Forum
NAR members who are involved in the governance of the association and who volunteer on association committees attend this event each year. The event also attracts Federal Political Coordinators (FPCs) and other politically active members who visit Congressional representatives on Capitol Hill.
Local members in the DC area are invited to attend the REALTORS® Trade Expo, which features 100 exhibitors. The event is free for members with a valid NAR Member ID.
2019 REALTORS® NAR 360
About the 2022 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings
- Legislative Meetings Dates: May 1-6, 2022
- Trade Expo Dates: May 3-4, 2022
- Legislative Meetings and Trade Expo Location: Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, 201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor USA, Maryland 20745
- Affiliate Meetings (RRC, WCR) Location: Capital Hilton, 1001 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20036
- Affiliate Meetings (REBI) Location: Harborside Hilton, 6400 Oxon Hill Rd, Oxon Hill, MD 20745
- Estimated Attendance: 9,000 REALTORS® and guests
- Estimated Number of Exhibitors: 100